Cosmetic dentistry is becoming more and more advanced every year. No longer are we designated to simply brushing and flossing for a healthy smile, although strong oral hygiene habits set the foundation for good oral health along with regular professional dental cleanings, but today’s dentistry offers expanded options when it comes to creating a beautiful, healthy smile.
You can achieve the confident smile you desire with the following cosmetic dentistry options:
– Dental Implants: Dental implants are tooth replacement services that replace missing teeth with permanent substitutes by installing them into your jawbone for a sturdy and lasting hold.
– Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are tooth restoration services that can cap or conceal damaged teeth with strong covers that provide safety, aesthetics, and comfort.
– Dental Veneers: Dental veneers are tooth restoration services that bond thin but durable shells to the fronts of teeth for a customized smile that is sure to please.
– Dentures: Dentures are tooth replacement services that can replace missing teeth with artificial teeth that are durable, yet removable.
– Teeth Whitening Treatments: Teeth whitening treatments are tooth restoration services designed to improve the color of your teeth, or to remove stains and imperfections.
– Dental Bridges: Dental bridges are tooth replacement services that can replace the missing gaps in your mouth by using substitutes that are held in place by neighboring teeth.
If you would like to schedule an appointment for a cosmetic dentistry procedure with one of our skilled dentists, Drs. Don Niu, Alexander Yuen, Jason Wong, and Calvin Dang, please call our office in Irvine, California, at 949-551-8877 today. At Irvine Dental Group, look forward to helping you with all of your oral health needs!